Condé Nast Traveler

I got the October issue of Condé Nast Traveler in the mail yesterday, and I was delighted to see how beautiful the cover was. I have been subscribing to it for a few months, and the editors of the American CN Traveler really know how to make a great travel magazine. I admire the editor-in-chief Pilar Guzmán's ability to bring the many interesting travel finds and journeys into one cohesive whole, and make a magazine that is beautiful, informative and inspiring. This magazine provides the kind of advice that indicates that the editors continually conduct thorough research and go really deep into the details of a place. 

Unfortunately the magazine is, as far as I know, not sold in any of my hometown Oslo's stores. So if you live in Oslo too, the only way to buy it is through a magazine subscription. I do, however, remember that the main Deichman library keeps the American CN Traveler amongst the magazines that you can read whilst visiting. Also worth mentioning, in order to avoid any confusion, is the fact that the US edition of CN Traveler is completely different from the UK edition of the same title. You can tell them apart by the one L in Traveler of the US Condé Nast Traveler, and the two L's in Traveller of the UK Condé Nast Traveller. 



Comments

Popular Posts